Returning classes for the children
KEEP UP ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS!
MIKE'S ENGLISH SCHOOL provides "Returning" English classes for the children who have been in an English-speaking environment (such as living overseas) and can already speak, read and write English to some degree. PARENTS ARE WELCOME TO VISIT THE SCHOOL AND TALK TO THE TEACHERS, TOO!
1. The class is taught by a teacher who is a native speaker of English from North America. It is an "immersion" style class, meaning that only English is used in the classroom from beginning to end.
2. There is a Japanese co-teacher assigned to the class.
The co-teacher visits the class from time to time and talks to the students regularly, but does not translate or teach in Japanese. The co-teacher contacts the parents about school information and listens to suggestions from the parents.
3. The classes concentrate on hearing and speaking English, but we also have some reading and writing in the classes, appropriate to the students' abilities and levels.
4. There are opportunities to join our extracurricular activities such as field trips to meet American children and public speaking in our regular "English Presentation".
5. Progress report cards and photos are sent to the parents each semester.
6. Many chances to meet and interact with foreign people.
We have various kinds of activities to meet American students.
We visit the homes of Americans living in Japan for barbecue parties, summer home stays and Home Visit Lessons.
We enjoy inviting our American friends to our school for Halloween and Christmas parties.
We also have trips to Disneyland and others amusement parks with our teachers.
WARM-HEARTED, FRIENDLY TEACHERS
All of our teachers are recruited from North America from among
many candidates, and have been screened by our school, and approved
by the Japanese government to teach in Japan.
Each teacher has a college degree and certified experience working
However, we are most proud of our teachers' warmhearted
personalities and caring for their students.
Monthly Tuition/once a week
|Monthly Tuition/twice a week||Text Book||English Presentation|